- Locate the POI you wish to challenge on the map or in the ‘POIs in View’ list in the Dashboard and click to load the card for that POI.
- Describe what you think is wrong with the POI in the space provided.
- Enter the amount of Approved FOAM tokens required. You need to stake at least the Minimum Stake and up to the amount staked in the point.
- If you don’t have enough Approved FOAM, go to My Assets and under Approve FOAM Tokens you can approve more to use for adding and challenging POIs.
- Click the ‘Challenge’ button
- You need to confirm your challenge on MetaMask. This brings up a MetaMask confirmation window for a new transaction. Click ‘Confirm’ to approve the transfer of the FOAM tokens required to initiate the challenge.
- Your challenge has been submitted! It may take a few minutes for the challenge to appear in My Assets.
- Any FOAM token holder can now vote in the challenge, including the Challenger.
Or watch the step-by-step explainer video to learn how to use FOAM Map: