Toggle map layers to visualise different types of information on the FOAM Map. There are currently 3 layers:
- Points of Interest - This shows POIs, or locations in the physical world that the community has decided are worthy of inclusion in the FOAM Map.
- Signals - This shows signals, which are markers made by cartographers staking FOAM tokens to a geographic area to incentivise decentralized location services.
- Signal Heatmap - This is a visualization showing the intensity of FOAM tokens staked in signals. The Signal Heatmap is off by default and you can turn it on in the Map Layers settings.
How do I turn map layers on and off?
- Go to the map view at http://map.foam.space.
- Click the Map Layers icon on the bottom right to open the menu.
- Toggle to turn each layer on or off.
For more information see:
What is the Signal Heatmap?