- Locate the POI you wish to vote for or against on the map or in the ‘POIs in View’ list.
- In the list, you can filter the POIs to view only those that are currently challenged.
- Click to load the card for the challenged POI. The countdown timer show how much longer you have to cast your vote.
- Click the button to load the form to cast your vote on the status of the POI. Here you will see the issues reported with the registration, such as incorrect street address.
- Select 1 of 2 options for your vote: ‘This POI is Valid’ or ‘This POI is Not Valid’
- ‘This POI is Not Valid’ means that you support the challenge and think the POI is ineligible to be included in the FOAM Map.
- ‘This POI is Valid’ means that you oppose the challenge and think the POI should be included in the FOAM Map.
- Enter the amount of Voting Credit you wish to use in the field. Voting does not put your FOAM tokens in danger and you will not lose your tokens if you vote incorrectly.
- When that’s ready, click Cast Vote to submit.
- You need to confirm your vote on MetaMask. This brings up a MetaMask confirmation window for a new transaction. Click ‘Confirm’ to submit your vote.
- You will now receive a Vote Reveal Phrase. Store this in a safe place as it is required to reveal your vote and claim your reward.
- The next step is to reveal your vote. If you do not reveal your vote then your vote will not be counted.
You need your Vote Reveal Phrase to reveal your vote and claim your reward. Keep it safe! You will not be able to reveal your vote without it.
For more information see:
How do I reveal my vote?
Or watch the step-by-step explainer video: